Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

Hello all,

It has been some time since I last posted, so I thought I'd give an update.

The past week I had a really bad virus that took me out for the whole week. We have no idea what the virus was, but after a trip to the ER, 2 trips to the doctor, multiple Skype calls home, a few calls to 'ask a nurse' (state side) and time, I can finally say that I am on the mend and able to celebrate Thanksgiving this evening with my flatmates and friends.

Today, was the first day that I tried to go to class in a week. I say tried because I showed up and so did 2 other people for the lecture and then I left. I figured if the prof can't be bothered to show up on time, I didn't need to stick around. But I have spent some time in the library attempting to catch up on reading. There really isn't much to catch up on, though. What I really need to start working on are my 3 essays that are due by December 5 and then I am off to Germany, Rome, and Paris!!!

I must give a shout out to my amazing flatmates who nursed me back to health and talked/harassed the nurses, doctors and who ever it was they kept calling (I think it was our version of 'ask a nurse' but I was in my own little world, so I'm not sure). Thank you so so so much for going to TESCO, and changing my rubbish bin, going to my doctor appointments and keeping me from going insane from being cooped up and sick for so long. I have the best flatmates in the world!!! :)

Well, I don't really have anything else to report.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment